YEEZY BOOST WAVE RUNNER, BLOG POST 002

YEEZY  "WAVE  RUNNER"  700
BOOST  TECHNOLOGY

COLOUR   SOLID GREY / CHALK  WHITE /
CORE  BLACK

                                                                     _____________





What's up guys, welcome back to my blog.

Today I will be giving my honest opinion and overall review on the newest instalment of the continuing partnership between Adidas and Kanye West, the Yeezy Boost 700 "wave runner"

 The upcoming "wave runner" was first spotted on the man himself Kanye West while at his office in Calabasas, California on January 6th 2017,




the overall reaction from those on social media had taken to immediately hating the sneaker and showing their thoughts on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook.


The sneaker itself is of course different, and a new step forward into what we can expect from Adidas and Kanye West, now although there are those who disliked it for its drastic change in appearance. I however like it for that exact reason, you see Kanye looks beyond current trends and can definitely see ahead of the curve when it comes to the future of fashion and style, you can in fact look to the likes of Balenciaga who are yet to release there next signature sneaker titled the Triple S later this year which shows remarkable comparisons to the "wave runner"   


My honest opinion about this sneaker is that its going to fit perfectly within the future of fashion, and is a worthy investment being that its a Yeezy supply exclusive, not to mention that with all Yeezy Boost models the first release always holds the most value, but lets talk about the aesthetics, for me I have always been a fan of the "chunky sole" I've found that my sneaker collection revolves around a chunkier silhouette, its ended up being a staple for me which of course drove me to wanting these that much more, and for the top section of the sneaker I feel like the vibrant splash of colours are exactly what I need to open myself up to more colour palettes and to try different things. Lastly as where all aware they come fitted with Boost technology, which needless to say everyone loves.


As for the release, I was successfully able to purchase and pre-order my pair, and thankfully in my size as they sold out exactly 22 minutes after they randomly dropped with a retail price of $300/£250 on Yeezy supply (International shipping only) at 01:39 on the 15th August 2017.


So let me know in the comment section, were you able to get your hands on the Yeezy "Wave runner" 700 Boost? And what's your opinion on the sneaker?


Thanks for reading guys and ill see you next time.


-Luke McCann

                                                                     _____________


002

Comments

Popular Posts